These little cheesecake cupcakes are so easy to make and more easy to eat! You can make them in the regular cupcake pan or the mini pan if you want bite sized treats for your Easter party. This recipe comes courtesy Philadelphia brand and uses their cream cheese as the main ingredient. The batter mixes together easily and they bake up within minutes. You’ll just want to give yourself extra time to let them chill in the refrigerator. I made these the night before a family gathering and they stored in a large flat plastic container in the fridge just fine. My family members loved that these were easy to grab and eat and they went back for seconds!
Here’s the recipe:
Philadelphia Easter Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (I used the honey graham crackers!)
3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
3 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz. each) softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
54 speckled chocolate eggs
1) Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Mix graham cracker crumbs , 2 Tbsp. sugar and the melted butter together. Press a spoon full into the bottoms of paper lined muffin cups.
3) Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until smooth.
4) Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over the crusts.
5) Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until center are almost set. Cool completely and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6) Bake a cup of shredded coconut on a parchment paper lined pan for 2-4 minutes, checking each minute to make sure the coconut doesn’t burn. Just lightly toast the coconut (look for the outer ones to start turning golden).
7) Top each cheesecake with 1 Tbsp. toasted coconut shaped into a nest. Fill each nest with 3 speckled chocolate eggs.
Makes 18-20 Regular Muffins, Don’t fight over these!