Here we are, already in December! Can you believe it? Seems like the year flew by! Since it’s the end of the year, I thought I would do a round-up of some of our favorite Foodie products and pull them together into a handy little Holiday Gift Guide!
These are the items you loved the most, and while they are affiliate linked, I mention them here because they are items we genuinely love over here at Sweetie Pie and Cupcakes!
These gifts are perfect for bakers, chefs, cooks and anyone who is considered a foodie, i.e. someone who loves food! Some of these products are things that we couldn’t do without in the kitchen and others are fun and unique gift ideas for the holiday season!
Here’s the rundown for the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
- NordiWare Bundt Cake Pan– so pretty! And have you noticed how everything is pink and gold this holiday season!!! I’m in love with this nonstick bundt cake pan!
- KitchenAid Food Processor– oh my, where would we be without our KitchenAid food processor?!? I have been using it to make pie dough and I’m in love! It’s so easy to use and so simple to clean. If you don’t have one, you gotta get one!
- Artisan Silicone Baking Mat– perfect for using as a clean work surface in the kitchen and these also come in handy when baking cookies and other items in the oven.
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet– one of our absolute favorite items to use in the kitchen. We cook in our cast iron skillet all the time! It’s great for making breakfast, cooking chicken, potatoes, just about anything. In fact we love it so much that it gets cleaned and set right back on the stove top because we almost use it daily!
- Manto Tea Pot– because who doesn’t need a pretty tea pot for the kitchen this holiday season. We love tea in our house and I’m loving the copper look of this tea pot!
- Truffle Oil Set– Oh yum! Truffle Oil!!! This looks like a great little gift set for bakers and chef who love working with different oils. And I’m loving using different oils in our cashew cheese!
- Miyabi Knife– This is our go-to chef knife in our kitchen. We love this knife for everything from chopping veggies to slicing meat. It chops and cuts well and the handle is super comfortable.
- Crockpot– When the weather outside is frightful… our crockpot is brewing up something delightful!!! Crockpot meals are the way to go in the winter. It’s so easy to throw in some meat, broth and veggies and whip up soup! I’m also loving cooking chicken in our crockpot for easy dinners!
- Vitamix– Our Vitamix gets used daily for smoothies, sauces, soups and everything in between. It has proudly earned it’s spot on our kitchen counter. This bad boy can handle breaking anything down!
- KitchenAid Mixer– And of course, our old faithful KitchenAid Mixer! She also has her spot on the counter. And we are loving using her for making pizza dough these days! This mixer is a life saver when it comes to having to knead dough, mix batters or blend up frostings!!! I love you KitchenAid Mixer! If your loved one is a baker and doesn’t have one of these yet, get it as a holiday surprise!
- Spiralizer– Yep, this thing is so cool. If you want to make spiraled veggie spaghetti, this spiralizer will do the trick. You will also love how fancy it cuts your carrots for salads!
- Black and Decker Handy Chop– And this is probably one of my absolute favorite kitchen appliances! It is super affordable and it makes us PESTO sauce for our pasta!!! You can use it to chop nuts quickly and it will even blend bread and spices to make bread crumbs. If you need a gift that is affordable but a huge winner in the kitchen, go with this Handy Chop!
So there you have it! The best gifts for the 2016 holiday season! I hope this holiday gift guide comes in handy! What are some of your wish list items?